* My daily comfort level with my body depends almost exclusively on how bony my hipbones feel when I’m laying in bed in the morning.
* I’ve never smoked a cigarette or had a glass of milk. Not once.
* Before I started running, it was unheard of for me to go número dos in a public restroom. Getting comfortable with that is one of the things I’m most proud of in this whole deal!
* I find myself feeling competitive when looking at past finishing times for my upcoming tris. Wonder if I’ll ever be on an AG podium? I would kind of really like that a lot.
* My biggest fear is that my dad would get Alzheimer’s and forget me.
* I miss my friends. Several who are really important to me are far away and I wish they were here.
* I’m not sure I’m 100% crazy about my wedding dress and it’s my second one. I literally have two unworn wedding dresses in my closet.
* I watch a ton of terrible shows (and many great ones, lest you think I’m a total idiot). One I really love is ‘Wife Swap.’
Bring on the truthy…